Urbanscapes Creative Arts Festival 2014 – Event Management Malaysia
Urbanscapes Creative Arts Festival
Genting Highlands, Selangor, Malaysia
Returning to Malaysia for the second year running to work on the Urbanscapes Creative Arts Festival, The Parachute International team were set yet another challenge, building a full scale festival site in an abandoned Horse Range in the Highlands of Malaysia.
The Genting Highlands are around 35-40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur, where rain forrest is untouched and temperatures are mild. Urbanscapes is in it’s 11th year, and yet another evolution. Previous years have seen sites on Exhibition Grounds, Arts Parks, Sporting Clubs and Various Venues.
Our Involvement Included:
– Full Site Design and CAD map creation
– Infrastructure Procurement and Budgeting
– Production Support (including leading design)
– Creation of Event Control and Management Proceedures
– Traffic Management Plan & Event Management Plan Creation and Stakeholder Communication
– Shakeholder Management
– OH&S Management and Risk Mitigation
– Importation of 3 Big Top Tents from the UK
What’s it like?
A mix of music, art, food and culture. This festival is like no other in South East Asia.
To find out more about Urbanscapes, visit www.urbanscapes.com.my
To talk to Parachute about collaborating on your event in South East Asia, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urbanscapes Creative Arts Festival – Event Management Malaysia