Parachute International Site Management Melbourne
Are your running an Event in Melbourne?
Do you want need Event Management or Site Management Support?
From some of the largest touring music festivals, to the most intricate artistic installations, Parachute International can provide complete event management support to achieve your vision.
Our Mission Statement
Parachute is founded on a principal of excellence in event & site management, logistics and crewing.
We have worked on a wide range of events, below is a list of a few highlights:
– Melbourne Music Week (The Hub) – FOH Support – Melbourne
– Ben & Jerrys Open Air Cinema – Site & Logistics – Gold Coast
– Boomtown Festival – Site Management & Crewing – Winchester, England
– Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Art – Site Management Shangri La & The Common – England
– Festival Belia (Hari Belia) – Event, Site & Logistics Management – Putrajaya, Malaysia
– Royal Croquet Club – Site Management & Crewing – Melbourne
– Future Music Festival – Event/Site Management & Crewing – Melbourne & Adelaide
– White Night Melbourne – Operational Crewing – Melbourne
– St Kilda Festival – Site Management – Melbourne
– Rainbow Serpent – Heavy Machinery Logistics – Victoria
– Let Them Eat Cake – Site Crewing – Melbourne
– NYE on the Hill – Health & Safety Consultation – Victoria
– Urbanscapes Festival – Event and Site Management – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
– Mint Festival – Site Consultation – Lincolnshire, England
And many many more…
Our History & Our Future
At Parachute we are proud to work with some of the best events in the business. We are rapidly expanding across Australia, UK & South East Asia.
Since the company’s inception in 2012, Parachute International has been a radical, driving force of innovation in the events industry on both a local and international level.
The directors of Parachute International, Geordie and Goose, met on a festival site in January 2010, and immediately found parallels, sharing very similar aspirations, but each carrying a unique skill base. From that point, the two have worked closely together, in both management and operational roles on some of Australia’s largest music festivals, such as Future Music Festival, Soundwave, and Stereosonic, but also on a range of boutique and niche events, such as Rainbow Serpent Festival and Groovin’ The Moo. Also in that first 18 months, they both went on to undertake management and operational roles on a range of international events such as Burning Man, Glastonbury, T4 On The Beach, London 2012 Olympics, Secret Garden Party, Rockness, Boomtown Fair, as well as Urbanscapes Music and Art Festival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Festival Belia in Putrajaya, Malaysia.
Formalizing the company in 2012 gave birth to Parachute International, striving to deliver high quality, efficient and innovative event production in a variety of roles – from complete project management, departmental management and consultation, through to heavy equipment operation & management, and highly skilled event crewing in a variety of environments.
Want to talk to us about an event, festival or arts project? Email hello @ weparachute.com to setup a meeting time or find out more about us. Parachute International Site Management Melbourne
Thanks for your time!